Oxfordshire Nepalese Community, known as the ONC UK is an umbrella community to bring all the Nepalese people within Oxfordshire under one umbrella. This community is from Nepalese, living within Oxfordshire. All members of the community are from Nepal and majority of them are Ex (retired) Gurkhas and their families, including students and working professionals. The ONC UK was established in December 2006. The main aim of this organisation is to promote, preserve and share traditional Nepalese culture, customs and values. To promote cultural exchange and good relations between Nepalese, British and other people from different ethnic origins in Oxfordshire.
Aims and Objectives of ONC UK
The ONC UK is a established and recognised community with fully documented constitution. The elected or nominated executive members are responsible to look after the community as per the aims and objectives endorsed within constitution. The main aim of NCO UK are briefly listed below:
- To promote goodwill and the interest of all the people of Nepalese origin living in Oxfordshire.
- To preserve and promote Nepalese culture and heritage and to organise social and cultural events.
- To establish greater understanding and co-operation amongst the Nepalese people living in Oxfordshire.
- To initiate collaboration with similar organisations in the UK and Nepal and be of assistance whenever possible.
- To promote cultural exchange and good relations between the Nepalese, British and other people from dirrerent ethnic origins in Oxfordshire.
Constitution of Nepalese Community Oxfordshire, UK (NCO UK)
If you have any queries / suggestions with this website or would like to publish any contents on this website please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.