Nepalese Community Oxfordshire, known as the NCO UK is an umbrella community to bring all the Nepalese people within Oxfordshire under one umbrella. This community is from Nepalese, living within Oxfordshire. All members of the community are from Nepal and majority of them are Ex (retired) Gurkhas and their families, including students and working professionals. The NCO UK was established in December 2006. The main aim of this organisation is to promote, preserve and share traditional Nepalese culture, customs and values. To promote cultural exchange and good relations between Nepalese, British and other people from different ethnic origins in Oxfordshire.
Aims and Objectives of NCO UK
The NCO UK is a established and recognised community with fully documented constitution. The elected or nominated executive members are responsible to look after the community as per the aims and objectives endorsed within constitution. The main aim of NCO UK are briefly listed below:
- To promote goodwill and the interest of all the people of Nepalese origin living in Oxfordshire.
- To preserve and promote Nepalese culture and heritage and to organise social and cultural events.
- To establish greater understanding and co-operation amongst the Nepalese people living in Oxfordshire.
- To initiate collaboration with similar organisations in the UK and Nepal and be of assistance whenever possible.
- To promote cultural exchange and good relations between the Nepalese, British and other people from dirrerent ethnic origins in Oxfordshire.
To contact Chairman of the community, please fill the form below and submit.
[contact-form-7 id=”62″ title=”Secretary”]
To contact Web Admin, please fill the form below and submit.
[contact-form-7 id=”61″ title=”Admin”]